To enjoy the benefits of Sevici all year round, subscribe here.ANNUAL CARD
© JCDecaux España, S.L.U., Avenida de Aragón 328, 28022 - Madrid. All rights reserved.
1. JCDecaux España, SLU, in compliance with the Spanish Law 34/2002 of July 11, of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, advises that:
2. JCDecaux España, SLU, reports that its website, www.sevici.es, aims to facilitate, to the general public, the knowledge of the activities this company carries out and the products and services provided by submitting purchase requests to the commercial services that support JCDecaux España, SLU.
3. JCDecaux España, SLU, in accordance with the provisions of the Spanish Law 15/1999, of Protection of Personal Data and related provisions, ensuring the security and confidentiality of data provided by users.
4. Intellectual property rights of www.sevici.es website and the different elements contained therein are owned by JCDecaux España, SLU
5. It referees to JCDecaux España, SLU. the exclusive application of the exploitation rights in any way and, in particular, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation rights.
6. JCDecaux España, SLU reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to modify or update the information contained in its website or in the configuration and presentation thereof.
7. Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained herein, is the sole responsibility of the user. The user is responsible for all actions performed with the user´s identification. In particular the user will be responsible for choosing, as a key and a reminder of it, strong passwords and phrases, that is, figures and letters and even systems that allow punctuation marks and special characters difficult to guess. In particular, the user should avoid choosing words from the dictionary, words that are related to him or her (family name, address, date of birth, etc.) or any other easy to guess (combinations of names for months, prefixes and suffixes, etc.) JCDecaux España, S.L.U. will not be responsible for any consequence or damage arising from such access or use of this information.
8. JCDecaux España, S.L.U. assumes no responsibility from the connection or contents of third part links that are referenced in the website.
9. JCDecaux España, S.L.U. owns the intellectual property rights relating to its products and services, and specifically those relating to the trademark "sevici.es” In this case, and related to the quotation of products and services that may be made by third parties, JCDecaux España, SLU recognizes for the copyright holders the corresponding intellectual property rights not involving their mere mention or appearance on the website any rights or liability to JCDecaux España, SLU on them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by JCDecaux España, SLU
10. Unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, and any breach of the rights of intellectual or industrial property of JCDecaux España, SLU, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
11. JCDecaux España, S.L.U. is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur or for any damages that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein as a result of the presence of virus in the user's computer to connect to services and content of www.sevici.es, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of the same.
12. Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. They are small text files sent to the user´s computer computer to keep track of their preferences and to remember on his return.
14. The user can freely decide about the implantation or not of the cookies used by JCDecaux España, SLU in his or her hard disc.
15. In this sense, the user can configure the browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a notice on screen receipt of each cookie and then decide in that moment whether or not implementing them on the hard disc. In order to do this, we suggest the help section of the browser to learn how to change the settings that are currently being used.
17. The user guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all data provided both when fulfilling the registration forms, if any, and at any time thereafter, being the users´ responsibility to update the information provided in such a way that reflects the real situation. The user will be responsible for the inaccuracy or lack of veracity of the information provided.
18. The entire contents of this website, whether text, images, sound, files, trademarks, logos, color schemes, or any other element, its structure and design, selection and presentation of the materials included, access and use are protected by intellectual property rights owned by JCDecaux España, SLU and the user of this website must comply with it.
19. JCDecaux España, S.L.U. does not guarantee the availability and running of the website or the services provided by it and all other websites with which have been established a link.
20. Consequently, JCDecaux España, S.L.U. shall in no way be responsible for any damages and/or losses arising from:
21. JCDecaux España, S.L.U. shall not be responsible for any use that users and / or third parties may make of the website and its contents, or for any damages arising therefrom. In particular, JCDecaux España, S.L.U. does not guarantee that users use the website, services and contents in accordance with this Legal Notice and, where appropriate, with other provisions and conditions that may apply, or do so in a diligent and prudent. JCDecaux España, S.L.U. has no obligation to check and verify the identity of users or the accuracy, validity, completeness and/or authenticity of the data that users provide about themselves to JCDecaux España, SLU and other users.
22. JCDecaux España, S.L.U. is not responsible for the misuse or illegal use of keys or codes that are provided to users when access to certain content and portal services, including whether such use is made by unauthorized third parties or in case of loss or forgetfulness of them.
23. JCDecaux España, S.L.U. shall in no way be responsible for any damages that may result from:
24. JCDecaux España, S.L.U. reserves the right to refuse, withdraw or suspend unilaterally at any time and without prior notice, the services offered to users who breach the provisions of this Legal Notice.
25. JCDecaux España, S.L.U. reserves the right to take whatever actions that are within its power to protect their interests in case of breach of any provision contained in this Legal Notice by the user.
26. The service is governed by Spanish law, submitting to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid, to which the user is expressly subjected.
SEVici Customer Service
If you need any additional information about SEVici, please visit us. You can find us in Edificio Laredo, near Plaza de San Francisco.
Our opening hours are from Mondays to Thursdays, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM and from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Fridays from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM and from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Saturdays closed
CALL CENTER: 900 900 722
From September 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016, our openning hours are from Monday until Friday, from 8:30 AM to 10:00 PM. On Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays, the openning hours are from 10:00 AM to 21:00 PM
Click on the following link to submit the Authorization for minors, properly completed and signed.